POSTING CLOSED – thank you to all the applicants. Successful candidates will be contacted and interviews scheduled in early July.
In order to support our ongoing growth in Western Canada, the Calgary team seeks a recent graduate in environmental science, planning or engineering with an interest in renewable energy.
- GIS mapping
- Noise modelling
- On-site noise survey and measurements
- Solar and wind resource assessment
- Photo montaging (visualization)
- Glare studies
- Permitting support and supporting studies
- Drafting of company blog postings
- Attendance at conferences
- Market research (permitting, interconnections, Federal and Provincial funding and programs)
- Must have a minimum of undergraduate degree in science, mathematics or a degree in engineering.
- High level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience using ArcGIS and/or AutoCAD preferred.
- Technical report writing.
- Proactive, adaptable mind-set with a willingness to work independently or as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Valid Canadian Driver’s License, Passport and right to reside and work in Canada.
- Excellent English language communication skills required as well as good computer literacy and people skills.
- Close cooperation with the UK engineering team.
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits and retirement package.
The successful candidate will contribute to a broad range of industry specific deliverables during the early years of employment. Green Cat Renewables will support career progression and specialization (such as working towards P.Eng or other professional designations) of the successful candidate.
To apply please send a full CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 12th, 2019. Successful candidates will be contacted, interviews scheduled in early July.